Low Latency & High Efficacy
User Reviews ( 290 )
- Mod/Plugin Installer
- Switch Game/Locations Any Time*
Game, Voice & Web Server
User Reviews ( 318 )
- Premium Game Servers
- Support for All Mods and DLC
Best for Game Server
User Reviews ( 380 )
- PS4 Server
- Accessble ARK Game Server Management Panel
Largest Gaming Network
User Reviews ( 455 )
- Premium Hardware
- Largest Worldwide Gaming Network
Instant GameServer Hosting
User Reviews ( 495 )
- Game switching
- Support for All Maps and Conversions
To have the optimum ARK: Survival Evolved gaming experience, the best Ark server hosting is essential.
Given that the main goal of this game is to survive on an island for as long as possible, then you have to make sure you have a reliable server so you won’t end up disconnected in the gameplay.
In this article, we have narrowed down the best hosting providers to help you get the ultimate gameplay.
Show/Hide Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Comparison of 10 Best ARK Server Hosting
|Survival Servers||Get Started|
|Host Havoc||Get Started|
|Rox Servers||Get Started|
|Nitrous Networks||Get Started|
Top 10 Best ARK Server Hosting Reviews
1.Ping Perfect – Instant GameServer Hosting
|Visit Ping Perfect|
Ping Perfect is one of the best ark server hosting providers that are based in the UK. It offers a vast range of server locations as well as exceptional server specifications. In addition to that, we also liked that this hosting service provider has a team of support staff who are ready to answer queries and provide assistance 24/7.
Ping Perfect generally offers a cost-free web hosting service for all their game server clients. This company gets the new games up and running once the dedicated software for the server is ready to use. In case you end up not liking your game server from Ping Perfect, they offer a 48-hour money-back guarantee too.
Refunds will be released immediately without any hassle. On the other hand, this server hosting provider also offers a 48-hour free trial service for those who want to get hindsight from the company’s services. This is perfect for those who are in the process of evaluating the best ark hosting server companies on the market.
Overall, Ping Perfect offers top-notch support, global coverage, free web hosting service, and a vast array of games all at a fairly reasonable price. Thus, if you wish to grow your server without spending a fortune, we suggest you check this server hosting out.
- This server hosting provider offers loads of worldwide server locations.
- They offer a cost-free web-hosting service for its clients.
- Has a group of customer support ready to assist 24/7.
- This company offers a 48-hour free trial service.
- Offers free debranding.
- They provide a 48-hour money-back guarantee to customers.
- Their services are fairly affordable.
- If you decide to scale up to bigger slot accounts, their server’s price becomes more expensive.
2.Game Servers – Largest Worldwide Gaming Network
|Visit Game Servers|
Founded in the year 2000, GameServers.com is one of the oldest ark server hosting providers on the market. This server host is backed by a giant web-hosting firm that also owns numerous data centers across the globe. However, unlike Ping Perfect, GameServers doesn’t get new games active as quickly, thus, you should expect them to take a while before they offer servers.
Additionally, this best ark server hosting provider is also known for delivering stellar service but with a few issues. On the other hand, they also have a team of support staff that offer timely assistance 24/7. GamerServers offer an array of several game-oriented server hosting packages such as Cloud-based hosting, dedicated games server hosting, Procon hosting, and voice servers.
They also offer 36 hosting locations worldwide; thus, allowing you to select one with the lowest ping for your location. This service provider for hosting the ark server offers an easy and straight for ward sign-up process. Users will typically configure the type of hosting package for them within a few minutes only.
On the other hand, the biggest downside we found with GameServers is the price points for their services. They are not the most affordable but if you are willing to spend more to avail of the services from an established hosting service, then these guys are a great choice.
Up to 20% off Hosting Plans
GameServers is providing a special discount for its customer up to 20% off. This discount is valid for “new voice & game servers” hosting plan. Use our GameServers Coupon Code and get 20% discount.
- GameServers is a reputable and long-established server hosting provider.
- Their customer support delivers helpful and timely responses.
- They offer a vast array of games.
- Numerous worldwide hosting locations available.
- Fast and easy signup process.
- They offer a custom-built control panel for easy game servers management.
- They offer a wide range of hosting packages.
- The design and icons look dated and not fit for modern displays.
- Expensive server hosting packages.
- The server’s performance and response time are sub-par.
3.Survival Servers – Best for Game Server Hosting
|Visit Survival Servers|
Survival Servers is one of the most popular and long-established best ark server hosting services out there. They are well-known for being one of the best ark survival server hosting providers. They have improved their in-house control panel over the years of being on the business. Their custom control-panel allows customers to easily manage modes and plugins.
Survival Servers also offer a wide array of games in their catalog such as the ARK: Survival Evolved, Minecraft, Rust, 7 Days to Die, DayZ, Atlas, Day of Dragons, and so much more. This server hosting company offers 7 global server locations all of which are DDoS-protected except North Carolina’s datacenter.
Moreover, they also allow clients to change locations anytime. Survival Servers also offer a wide range of well-known mods such as The Center, Scorched Earth, Primitive Plus as well as a vast array of mods for Steam Workshop. This game server host also features several splendid specifications for optimum server performance.
They have SSD Drives, custom control panel, Dual-Xeon processors, DDoS protection, FTP access, and many more. Lastly, when it comes to performance, Survival Servers also deliver faster server speed and performance compared with other game server hosting providers.
- They have a highly knowledgeable support team.
- Survival Servers is a well-established game server host.
- They are known to be one of the top PS4 Ark server hosting providers.
- They offer an exceptional custom-built control panel.
- Loads of games to choose from.
- A wide array of popular mods.
- Fast speed and reliable performance.
- Although the support team is helpful, they are not as friendly sometimes.
- We encountered a few issues with FTP access.
4.Host Havoc – Game, Voice & Web Server Hosting
|Visit Host Havoc|
Host Havoc is among the younger players in the field of game server hosting. This company is known for having a good track record of providing top-notch Ark server hosting service. The reason why it is not as popular compared with the other server hosts is because of its very niche-based hosting.
They put great focus on developing stellar hosting on popular games such as the Ark: Survival Evolved. Therefore, whenever you have concerns related to your Ark server, their support reps are likely to deliver prompt response and support. Host Havoc offers 11 different server locations across the US, Canada, Australia, and Europe.
This server host is mainly known for providing splendid game servers. They support over 25 well-known games including ARK, Minecraft, 7 Days to Die, CSGO, Arma 3, Garry’s Mod, Rust, Terraria, Space Engineers, and many more. Moreover, they also offer other types of hosting services that are not game-oriented such as web hosting, dedicated servers, and VPS hosting.
The only main drawback we found with this server hosting provider is its minimum required server slots which are relatively high. If you are someone who plays with only about two people, this server host is not the most ideal.
- This niche-based server hosting provider focuses on popular games such as the Ark.
- They have a team of knowledgeable support staff who is highly responsive.
- Host Havoc also offers several other types of hosting services.
- They support over 25 famous games.
- They offer 11 global server locations.
- Instant setup and 99.9% Uptime guarantee.
- The minimum required number of server slots is quite high.
- It is expensive if you are gaming with only 2 to 3 people.
5.LOW – Low Latency & High Performance
Established in 2016, LOW.MS is a newer server hosting company put up by an employee from a huge Minecraft game server hosting firm. Although this server hosting company is relatively new in the field, the quality of its service is undeniably exceptional.
LOW.MS offers a team of highly knowledgeable and responsive customer support that promises to resolve customer issues and answer queries promptly. This game server hosting service hosts some of the most popular games such as Rust and Ark. In addition to that, LOW.MS also offers several server locations across the globe.
LOW.MS features an in-house full-backup system which is essential for game server hosting. This company generously gives a free 1-GB Web Hosting for its clients as well. Moreover, they also offer free debranding to help with your marketing strategy.
LOW.MS prides itself on its top-notch hardware that is not older than two years. They put great importance in only using the latest and premium-quality server tech when it comes to hosting game servers.
Furthermore, the company has also been working on creating a fully custom-built control panel that is innovative and intuitive. However, LOW.MS, just like other server hosting providers, utilizes TCAdmin which is typically a dated software that lacks several modern features.
- MS hosts thousands of games including Rust and Ark.
- They have several server locations across the globe.
- They have an in-house full-backup system.
- Free 1-GB of web hosting for all customers.
- Free debranding.
- Up-to-date hardware.
- Top-notch customer support service.
- They are constantly working on creating a full custom-built control panel.
- They are using TCAdmin which is considered outdated software.
6.GTXGaming – Game Server Hosting at Its Best
On another UK-based game server hosting server on our list is the GTX Gaming. It is founded by a British gamer and now CEO Matthew Griffin way back in 2007. Although this company has not been on the business for quite a while already, they are quick to conform to the new games that are constantly coming out.
GTX Gaming mainly focuses on the gaming industry, thus, if you are on the lookout for best Ark server hosting and other popular games, this provider is worth checking out. Apart from providing game server hosting packages, GTX Gaming also offers dedicated servers, VPS, TeamSpeak servers, as well as joint web hosting for various web projects.
However, since this server hosting provider’s website front page emphasizes its gaming server hosting solutions, you’ll immediately recognize that it’s what to focus on. GTX Gaming operates on many different server locations including the USA, Australia, Canada, Europe, and Asia. When it comes to pricing, we love that GTX Gaming server packages are rented monthly.
Therefore, you can easily quit your subscription if you don’t like it since you are not stuck in a year-long subscription. On the other hand, one main downside we have found with this server host is the quality of their customer support. Although they offer a 24/7-support service, they take hours to respond. Numerous negative reviews regarding the company’s customer service is a manifest to this issue.
- They offer numerous server locations across the globe.
- GTX Gaming covers loads of popular and underrated games.
- Aside from game servers, they also offer various hosting solutions.
- The server hosting packages are rented out monthly.
- 24/7 customer support availability.
- Their customer support is not as quick to respond with the queries.
7.Streamline Servers – Game, Voice and Dedicated Servers
Established in 2007, StreamlineServers has been constantly working on improving user experience and the overall quality of their service. This company puts a great focus on game server hosting. Therefore it is perfect for those who are looking for an established hosting service to use on a gaming project, mainly Ark.
Streamline Servers offers a vast array of popular games in their catalog such as the ARK: Survival Evolved, ARMA 3, Rust, CSGO, 7 Days to Die, Atlas, Squad, Minecraft, Garry’s Mod, and many more. When it comes to server locations, this company offers numerous locations globally mainly in Canada, North America, and Oceania.
The locations of your players’ play a huge part in the server’s performance. Streamline Servers also features an automated server setup, a control panel indicating network status, and DDoS protection. However, they are using TCAdmin software which is not the best as mentioned earlier. Moreover, aside from game server hosting, Streamline servers also rent out VPS and dedicated servers service solutions.
The VPS package is ideal for those who are starting with over 150 player bases. Lastly, Streamline Servers take pride in providing top-notch customer support. Thus, when something comes up and you need help with your server, you should expect a timely and valuable response from one of their reps.
- Streamline Servers offer a wide array of popular games.
- They are mainly focused on providing game server hosting solutions.
- Global server locations.
- Excellent server features such as DDoS protection, automated server setup, etc.
- They also offer VPS and dedicated server services.
- Dedicated customer support.
- Their server hosting packages are more expensive compared with other service providers.
- The customer support response takes a bit longer sometimes.
8.ROX Servers – Premium Minecraft Hosting
|Visit ROX Servers|
Introduced in 2006, Rox Servers has been up there with the oldest and most trusted server hosting services. This company is also well-known as being the first Europe-based hosting provider to host Minecraft back in 2010. Just like the other long-established hosting services, Rox Servers also had the time to improve and adapt to new games.
They offer a generous number of games in their catalog including Ark: Survival Evolved, DayZ, CSGO, Atlas, Call of Duty, ARMA 3, Minecraft, Conan Exiles, Cube World, and many more. Rox Servers also features different server locations for optimum server speed and performance. Additionally, they also work with some of the best data centers across the globe.
This server hosting provider also features a custom-built control panel which makes it one of the top best ark server hosting services out there. All of their game server hosting packages come with DDoS protection for a safer connection. Apart from game server hosting, Rox Server also offers other hosting solutions such as voice server hosting, TeamSpeak, web hosting, VPS, and dedicated hosting.
These services are perfect for those who want to amp up their marketing through various web projects. Lastly, in terms of customer support, Rox Servers deliver timely and helpful responses to customer questions and concerns.
- Rox Servers is a well-established and trustworthy server hosting service.
- They offer a vast range of games.
- Numerous several server locations worldwide.
- Since they partner with top-rated data centers globally, optimum server performance is guaranteed.
- They also offer different hosting solutions.
- Great value for money.
- Sometimes, their customer representatives do not provide the most helpful response.
9.Fragnet – Premium Minecraft Server Hosting
Fragnet is a Sweden-based server hosting provider that claims to be “Engineered for Gamers”; thus, it is ideal for Ark hosting. Fragnet has over 30 global server locations to ensure exceptional server reliability and performance. Their data centers encompass several regions in North America, Sao Paulo in South America, Moscow in Russia, London and Frankfurt in Europe, Tokyo and Hongkong in East Asia, Singapore in West Asia, and Sydney in Oceania.
When it comes to the control panel, Fragnet offers a fully custom-made control panel that is specially crafted to customize game servers. Overall, we rate their control panel to be excellent, almost the same level as the Survival Servers’. Fragnet also comes with several good features such as automated setups, easy to use control panel, low pings, cost-free voice servers, as well as a money-back guarantee.
As per customer support, Fragnet also comes with a dedicated team of customer service representatives that are available 24/7. However, the only main downside we found with this hosting service is that the cost for each slot is very steep. This means, even if you are only testing out one of their services, it will cost a lot of money for payment.
- They have 30 server locations worldwide which guarantee exceptional server reliability and performance.
- This server hosting service is engineered for gamers.
- Numerous popular and underrated games are available.
- Their fully custom-made control panel allows you to modify your own game server.
- Fragnet offers many great features such as automated setups, low-pings, etc.
- They offer a money-back guarantee.
- 24/7 customer support service.
- The price for every slot is fairly expensive.
10.Nitrous Networks – Dedicated Game & Voice Server Hosting
Nitrous Networks are generally an average game server host. Although it is not the best ark server hosting provider in our book, it has decent features thatare enough for this type of hosting requirement. Backed by a huge gaming company, Nitrous Networks is well-known for providing excellent Minecraft servers.
Nitrous Networks features instant setup and a straightforward billing system. Therefore, the signup process and the payment section are guaranteed easy to follow and hassle-free. Moreover, Nitrous Networks also offer 8 server locations within Europe and North America.
They also offer a bunch of popular games including Ark: Survival Evolved, Minecraft, CSGO, Rust, Terraria, ARMA 3, Space Engineers, Conan: Exiles, Team Fortress 2, Unturned, and so much more. Nitrous Networks also features NitroPanel which is exclusive to Minecraft hosting.
NitroPanel looks much neater and is more superior performance-wise compared to MultiCraft. One main downside we found with Nitrous Networks is that it uses TCAdmin which as mentioned earlier, is not the best as it is outdated software.
- Well-established server hosting provider.
- They offer instant setup and a hassle-free payment system.
- They have loads of popular games in their catalog.
- Nitrous Networks feature NitroPanel.
- Great customer support.
- Affordable hosting packages.
- They utilize TCAdmin software.
- Their server locations are only in Europe and North America.
ARK Server Hosting Provider Buying Guide
Here a few things we took into consideration before coming up with our rundown of the best server hosting providers for Ark.
What Are the Types of ARK Server Hosting?
Just as its name suggests, it is essentially a type of server hosting dedicated to hosting gameplay to provide optimum gaming experience and performance. Moreover, a dedicated Ark server means you won’t share your game server with other users.
Virtual Private Server (VPS)
Contrary to dedicated hosting, a VPS is a shared hosting server with other gamers. Although it is more cost-friendly, you will have limited resources since you are sharing the GPUs and CPUs on your server with others.
Non-Dedicated Server Hosting
This type of best Ark server hosting allows you to create your very own server on your computer and host it via your internet connection and enable other players to connect to the gameplay. However, one major downside with a non-dedicated hosting is that once you shut down the game, everyone else who joined the gameplay won’t be able to continue playing anymore.
Factors to Consider When Buying an ARK Server Hosting
- Device Compatibility: Before deciding which hosting service to buy, you need to consider the devices you will use when playing the game Ark: Survival Evolved. If you are certain you are going to use your PS4 and you don’t want a shared server, then filter your web searches to the best Ark PS4 dedicated server hosting.
- The Number of Slots: Since you are likely to play other gamers, you should the minimum and the max number of slots your chosen server host has to offer. If you are mainly playing with friends, 10-20 slots are ideal. On the other hand, if you are going to play with other players across the globe, then a server with over 20 slots is the way to go.
- Server Locations: The hosting provider’s server location plays a vital role in the speed and performance of your gameplay. If you wish to play with other gamers around the world, a hosting service with multiple global locations is best.
- Ping: When choosing a hosting provider, make sure to pick one with the very low ping rates and no latency issues so you can have fast and exceptional gaming experience.
- Straightforward Control Panel: An easy-to-navigate control panel is essential so that you won’t get confused with setting up your Ark server. Additionally, a control panel should be customizable so that you can easily tweak things out.
- Customer Support: Server issues may arise later on, thus, a reliable team of customer support is highly necessary.
Why is it Necessary to Choose the Best ARK Hosting Provider?
- Full Server Control: One of the biggest pros to having your own Ark server is that you have complete control over it. You will be able to configure your server’s settings to meet you and your co-players’ gaming preferences.
- Control Who Joins The Gameplay: With your own Ark server, you will never get kicked out of the game. Plus, you also get to decide who joins in.
- Change Maps: The ability to change maps is a great feature especially if you are someone who loves to explore various maps and not wait for someone to change it.
- Fast Gameplay Speed: Whether you are searching for a reliable Ark Xbox server hosting or one for PC, you should always look into its ping rates. Low ping rates and no latency issues equate to faster gameplay.
A fast and reliable server is essential to every gameplay. Therefore, if you wish to get the best Ark gaming experience, then you should only choose the best Ark server hosting provider today.