Best Windows VPS Hosting
User Reviews ( 278 )
- Instant Scalability
- SSD Space with Friendliness Guarantee
Great ASP.NET Hosting
User Reviews ( 343 )
- Unmetered Disk Space
- FREE SSL Website Security Certificate
Best Windows VPS Plan
User Reviews ( 421 )
- Full Admin Access
- Dedicated IP with IPv6 Support
Best Fast & Easy Hosting
User Reviews ( 472 )
- Unmetered Storage
- Free Domain* with Annual Plan
Best ASP.NET Hosting
User Reviews ( 568 )
- Unlimited Storage
- FREE SSL and Intershield Protection
The best ASP.NET hosting provider allows you to enjoy the advantages of having a fast, reliable, and highly-secured web presence.
Given that ASP.NET is user-friendly, efficient, and powerful, many people choose to use it instead of more complex frameworks such as PHP. However, when it comes to ASP.NET hosting, many people still struggle with which provider to choose.
Show/Hide Table of Contents
Table of Contents
In this guide, we have provided a list of our top picks for the best hosting services for ASP.NET and a brief buying guide.
Comparison of 7 Best ASP.NET Hosting
Top 7 Best ASP.NET Hosting Reviews
Here are our top ASP.NET hosting service picks:
Established in 1999, this New Jersey-based hosting service provider focused on reselling web-hosting packages in its earlier years. Since then, they have grown their business exponentially and later on focused on web hosting. InterServer is a budget-friendly web hosting provider that puts great emphasis on delivering stellar customer service.
The team behind this company also takes numerous measures to ensure reliable and satisfactory server performance. This ASP.NET website hosting service provider overall has an impressive performance quality based on our experience. This provider was able to deliver an average of 426ms of response time without reaching the 1s mark.
InterServer typically has a 99.9% uptime guarantee. However, its performance shows that they can deliver better than that. For the entire time we monitored this provider, it didn’t even go down for a minute, which means it has kept a 100% uptime. This website hosting provider offers a wide array of hosting packages to choose from, including VPS, dedicated, and shared plans.
Additionally, they also provide colocation services for those who would like to possess a physical infrastructure. All of InterServer’s hosting packages are packed with extensive features that allow you to create and maintain your online platform effortlessly. InterServer has 4 data centers across the USA, in which three are based in New Jersey, and one is in California.
The company’s facilities are tightly secured with redundant power, biometric entrance points, and HVAC units. All of their floors are also raised to make sure servers are safe in case of water damage. Lastly, in terms of customer support, InterServer has a dedicated team of support staff that are ready to assist clients 24/7. Therefore, you should be able to get immediate answers to any concerns you might have with your server.
- This ASP.NET hosting service is relatively affordable.
- They offer a bunch of hosting packages to choose from.
- They have kept and even surpassed the 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- Colocation services are also offered for those who want to put up physical infrastructure.
- Their data centers are highly secured.
- 24/7 customer support availability.
- Fast and reliable hosting.
- Clients who use shared hosting plans are automatically transferred to a low-quality SATA if they use up over 1GB of space.
- Their load speed is slower than other web hosting providers.
This hosting provider prides themselves in providing stable and reliable service to their clients at a reasonable price. They offer a shared ASP .NET hosting plans that are all-inclusive, premium features, backups, and a cost-free domain for each client’s entire hosting period. In terms of ASP.NET hosting, GoDaddy allows you to utilize ASP.NET AJAX, Classic ASP, ASP.NET MVC3, and other essential frameworks, toolkits, and scripts.
Thus, if you are looking for the best ASP.NET MVC hosting service, this provider is a great choice. With GoDaddy, you may choose to invest in a domain-name-only plan, or you can go all out and enjoy the premium services such as professional website development, dedicated hosting, cloud storage, complete e-commerce tools set, and so much more. The guys manage all of these services and features at GoDaddy, so you don’t have to worry about compatibility problems.
GoDaddy has also kept up with their 99.9% uptime guarantee during our monitoring period. They were also able to provide a 421ms average response time, which is impressive for an affordable hosting service. Finally, in terms of customer service, the company has a knowledgeable team of customer reps ready to provide 24/7 assistance to clients.
- GoDaddy offers loads of feature-packed plans.
- Their hosting packages are fairly affordable.
- Fast and reliable server hosting quality.
- They offer loads of cutting-edge ASP.NET tools.
- Responsive and knowledgeable customer representatives.
- Very rare downtime.
- Easy to use web hosting service.
- They do a lot of upselling, which is quite annoying.
- Given the volume of clients they have, the customer reps sometimes take a while to respond.
Now, if you are looking for a hosting provider that is ideal for larger-scale projects, Hostinger is one of the top ASP.NET hosting services we can recommend. This provider prides itself in providing powerful, scalable, and easy to use ASP.NET hosting. Although Hostinger is relatively new to Windows hosting, it was able to deliver impressive performance during our testing.
This hosting provider was able to provide a 424ms response time average. Additionally, throughout our monitoring period, their response time has not gone down even for a single minute. Hostinger also offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee, which they were able to stick to. Uptime is critical, especially on large-scale projects, since excessive downtime equates to losing the website’s Google rank.
This hosting provider also comes with loads of speed-improving features such as a cache manager. Moreover, their premium shared accounts plan also offers numerous speed-boosting features, including PHP7 Support, 1-Click Installer, Git Support, Custom-optimized for WordPress, Advanced NGINX Caching, HTTP/2, and LiteSpeed Cache.
Hostinger’s premium plan comes with its proudly boasted “unlimited features” such as unlimited websites, unlimited SSD storage, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited email, unlimited CronJobs, and a Free SSL for all shared hosting plans. If you are new to website building, Hostinger also features Zyro, a website builder tool designed for beginners.
Zyro features simplified website building basics, and it also offers external features that help users create their website in no time. Another great perk with hosting in Hostinger is that they give all customers a free domain with every purchase of a hosting plan. Unlike other hosting providers that require you to buy a domain separately.
Finally, Hostinger does not come last when it comes to having exceptional customer support. They have live chat support that responds on time. Aside from that, their reps are also knowledgeable, patient, and have a good sense of humor.
- This hosting provider is excellent for large-scale projects.
- They were able to stick with the average uptime guarantee.
- The website builder tool Zyro makes creating your website easy and quick.
- Their “unlimited features” were awesome.
- Fast speed and reliable performance.
- Free domain for every hosting plan.
- Responsive and helpful customer representatives.
- They only offer chat and email support; thus, you can’t call them.
- As it is for larger-scale projects, the plans are expensive.
If you are looking for the best ASP.NET hosting provider, HostGator is one of the top ones we highly recommend. Their new cloud hosting feature is probably one of the fastest and most reliable on the market. Upon testing HostGator’s performance, we were impressed by how fast their speed is. They offer an average of 99.9% uptime guarantee, which was bulletproof during our monitoring period.
We ran HostGator on Bitchacho, a server speed evaluator, and it has given us an A+ speed score. Moreover, this hosting provider also delivers a 144ms response time, which is faster than the 200ms standard recommended speed by Google. HostGator offers unmetered bandwidth and disk space, instant backups, 24/7 support, and free setup when talking about the basic features.
On the other hand, when it comes to ASP.NET hosting, HostGator does not disappoint. They offer unlimited databases for MySQL and MSSQL, password-protected directories, pre-installed phpMyAdmin, scheduled tasks, and several programming modules. HostGator also offers a cost-free SSL security feature for all its hosting plans.
In addition to that, you will also be given automatic weekly off-site data-backups and a 24/7 server check. For additional security, HostGator also offers Sitelock subscription, which delivers automatic website monitoring, removals and alerts, malware scanning, and many other security features.
In terms of customer support, HostGator has a dedicated team of support reps ready to assist customers 24/7. Lastly, in terms of price points, HostGator offers relatively lower prices for its hosting plans than competitor hosting providers.
- Exceptional cloud hosting speed and performance.
- Impressive above-standard response time.
- Loads of scalable hosting plan options.
- HostGator offers automatic server updates.
- Numerous security features.
- Clients are given the option to amp-up their site’s security through Sitelock.
- Loads of additional features for ASP.NET hosting.
- Very affordable cloud hosting plans.
- The live chat support takes a little while to respond at times.
Hostwinds is an affordable hosting provider that supports both Windows and Linux users. This provider hosts ASP.NET, apps, and websites through its robust and scalable VPS servers. This website hosting company puts great effort into providing exceptional server performance, reliability, and optimum security.
Hostwinds offer an average of 99.9% uptime guarantee, which they were able to stick to upon testing. This provider was also able to deliver a 482ms of response time at a few high peaks. Although it is not as good as other hosting providers, it is still above average level to the industry’s standard.
Hostwinds offers seven different hosting plans, including shared, business, cloud, VPS, dedicated server, managed, and unmanaged hosting. Apart from those, they also offer SSL certificates, VPNs, and domain registration. Thus, whether you are on the hunt for the best ASP.NET dedicated hosting or just want to register a domain, Hostwinds got you covered.
In terms of cost, Hostwinds’ plans’ prices are fairly reasonable. Moreover, all of their hosting plans come with features such as security firewalls, server snapshots, as well as cost-free website transfers. Hostwinds’ instant scalability is highly beneficial as it allows you to reach max 16 cores on your CPU with 9TB of bandwidth.
Hostwind has data centers across the United States, including Washington, Tulsa, Seattle, and Oklahoma. They also have a team of customer representatives that are responsive and friendly.
- Hostwinds hosting plans are very affordable.
- Their hosting packages are highly scalable.
- They put a lot of effort into the security aspect for each server plan.
- The hosting provider was able to stick to their uptime guarantee.
- Loads of different hosting plans to choose from.
- They also offer non-hosting-related plans such as VPNs, etc.
- Each hosting plan comes with several essential features.
- Their customer support is very responsive.
- Their server’s speed and performance is not as impressive.
- Although they have responsive customer service, the reps are not as knowledgeable.
Established in 2002, AccuWebHosting (AWH) is well-established and highly experienced in the field of web hosting. This New Jersey-based hosting service provider provides reliable and budget-friendly web hosting solutions to their clients across the globe. This web hosting service provider has top-of-the-line data centers located in the United States, Canada, Australia, France, India, and Singapore.
Their data centers are backed by multiple internet connections, round the clock facility monitoring, power generators, fire-safety systems, passcard-protected entry points, uninterrupted video surveillance, and 24/7 onsite staff. AWH offers core hosting services, including shared hosting, cloud hosting, exclusive WordPress packages, dedicated servers, and VPS hosting.
They also offer additional products and services such as SSL certificates, CDN hosting, anti-spam protection for email, and domain registration. AWH also offers setups for ASP.NET frameworks, MSSQL server databases, IIS servers, and more in its VPS servers. Therefore, if you are looking for the best ASP.NET SQL server hosting provider, this company is a great option.
In terms of server performance, AWH does not disappoint. They offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee, which is quite impressive for its affordable price points. On the other hand, regarding the provider’s server response time, they were able to deliver an average rate. Although it was not as satisfactory, it was stable enough. AWH provides customer assistance 24/7 via phone, live chats, and tickets.
Additionally, the support reps are knowledgeable and eager to help clients with their concerns. Lastly, AWH boasts their scholarship programs to help students. We love that this company is generous enough to share a portion of their profits to provide a $1000-worth educational aid to the chosen beneficiaries.
- They offer loads of hosting features and additional essential products and services.
- Budget-friendly hosting plans.
- Numerous data centers around the world.
- Excellent server uptime.
- Helpful, knowledgeable, and responsive customer support.
- They provide scholarships and free hosting to students.
- The server response time needs further improvement.
- The pricing policy for the hosting plans is a bit confusing.
|Visit Liquid Web|
If you are on the look for the best ASP.NET hosting service provider on VPS, Liquid Web is one of our top bets. This provider puts focus on providing top-notch server performance, availability, and security. Liquid Web provides a bunch of customization choices to match all of its client’s website hosting needs. They allow you to choose between several ASP.NET versions, Microsoft SQL server options, and the control panels.
All of these are managed by high-skilled support staff 24/7. When you choose this provider’s service in your ASP.NET hosting needs, you will enjoy additional features such as DDoS protection, a premium CDN, and a 100% power and network uptime guarantee. These features make Liquid Web one of the most secure and reliable hosting services on the Web.
Regarding server performance, Liquid Web delivers impressive results too. They were able to provide an average 291ms response time with a peak that never goes above 400ms. This result proves that their server is highly stable even when there’s a lot of traffic.
Throughout our testing period with this hosting provider’s servers, they have not gone down even just a brief moment. This is a clear manifest to their 100% uptime guarantee. As per customer support, Liquid Web has a skilled team of customer representatives ready to provide assistance and answer queries 24/7.
- Excellent speed and reliable performance.
- They were able to live up to their 100% uptime guarantee.
- Loads of customization options.
- Their ASP.NET hosting plans include several added features.
- Exceptional customer support.
- Their hosting plans are quite expensive.
ASP.NET Hosting Provider Buying Guide
This guide breaks down the key things you need to know when investing in a hosting service provider.
Factors to Consider When Choosing an ASP.NET Host
Determine your Web Hosting Requirements.
Hosting providers offer these four different types of ASP.NET hosting at various price points:
- Shared Hosting: This type of hosting is ideal for small to medium projects as it is relatively more affordable. It provides limited server resources and a lower privacy-level.
- Cloud Hosting: Comparable to shared hosting, cloud hosting is typically scalable to match the hosting needs of bigger-scale ASP.NET projects. Although it’s on the pricier side, this type of hosting offers higher privacy levels and loads of scalability options.
- Dedicated Hosting: Given that this is the most expensive out of all of the hosting types, you should only opt for the best ASP.NET hosting for dedicated. Dedicated hosting offers loads of advanced features, and you got the entire server just for you.
- VPS Hosting: Offering a robust and scalable server, VPS hosting is perfect for large-scale projects. VPS generally provides a certain amount of resources of a physical server to create a private virtual server.
Look into the Payment Policy.
Numerous providers are notorious for charging customers with hidden fees and pushing upsells too much. Therefore, before deciding to partner with a provider, you must look at these factors before signing a deal:
- Renewal Cost: Don’t be fooled by surprisingly cheap first term plan deals as some providers may charge their clients double the price once renewal time is due. Only choose a provider that guarantees you only to pay the same or even lower monthly or annual fee for a certain plan throughout.
- Undisclosed Additional Fees: If your chosen plan does not offer free additional features such as domain name, DDoS protection, etc., then the hosting service must be clear about those features’ cost if you decide to avail them.
The Server Uptime and Speed
The server’s speed and uptime are essential to all types of web projects. If your website has a lot of downtimes and inferior response times, you might lose your rank on Google and miss potential sales if you have a business website.
We recommend you look for providers that offer at least a 99% uptime guarantee. We also conclude that the 200ms response time benchmark is the best rate.
The Benefits of Having The Best ASP.NET Hosting Provider
Here are some of the noteworthy benefits of having an ASP.NET hosting provider:
Exceptional Website Performance
When you partner with top-notch hosting service, you will enjoy having a fast and powerful website.
Stellar Technical Support
The best hosting providers put considerable effort into providing the best support to their clients in all website hosting aspects.
Top-Level Website Security
The best hosting providers take significant measures to ensure their clients’ site security. They have cutting-edge data centers with high-level security, and all of their servers are firewall-protected as well.
Partnering with the best ASP.NET hosting servic% provider is the main key to having a best-performing website, and thus, it’s about time you chose the right one to invest in.