Best Django Hosting Solution
User Reviews ( 361 )
- Root Access
- Turbo (Up To 20X Faster)
Most Popular Django Plan
User Reviews ( 396 )
- 1 to 104 vCPU
- First 30 days are totally Free
Best Django Hosting Plan
User Reviews ( 422 )
- Free Domain
- Unlimited Bandwidth and SSD Space
Cloud Hosting for Django
User Reviews ( 478 )
- Free SSL Certificate
- Includes all Hobby features
Best Django Hosting Plan
User Reviews ( 493 )
- FREE Domain Name!
- SSH Access & suPHP Security
Looking for the best Django hosting company to invest in? You are in luck for stumbling upon this guide.
We have narrowed down some of the top-rated hosting services for your Django-based app or website.
Show/Hide Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Comparison of 7 Best Django Hosting
|InMotion Hosting||Get Started|
|TMD Hosting||Get Started|
|A2 Hosting||Get Started|
Top 7 Best Django Hosting Reviews
Below is a rundown of our top Django hosting provider recommendations.
InMotion is a well-renowned server host worldwide. It provides a wide range of hosting services including dedicated, shared, VPS, as well as WordPress hosting. This hosting provider prides itself on featuring a combination of top-of-the-line hardware, mass hosting scalability, and stellar support.
In 2013, the company topped the ranking for the best domain transfer services. This was made possible by the provider’s exceptional support staff. InMotion offers one of the best shared hosting for Django. Site owners are given premium-quality SSD drives to boost their website’s speed. Moreover, the provider’s shared space is one of the best shared hosting for all types of web frameworks.
All hosting plans with InMotion also come with free SSL certificates, DDoS protection, and data backups. These free features for every hosting plan are crucial for your site’s data safety. Upon testing the server speed and reliability, we commend InMotion for being able to deliver 99.9% uptime. The company has multiple data centers hence why their server speed is top-notch.
InMotion Hosting also features a customer community page that offers loads of guides, Q&As, and tutorials to help site owners build the best websites. Lastly, we were also impressed by the provider’s customer service. They have a US-based customer support team that can handle any level of assistance level. You may reach their support reps through live chat, email, and phone.
- Shared hosting plans for Django-based sites come with premium-quality SSD drives that help boost site speed.
- All hosting packages with InMotion come with free SSL certificates, data backup, and DDoS protection.
- They were able to stick with their 99.9% uptime guarantee during our evaluation.
- Site migration and domain transfer with this hosting provider was a breeze.
- They have multiple data centers to ensure optimum speed and minimal to zero downtimes for every site.
- Their customer support was easy to reach and are very knowledgeable too.
- They have a green technology datacenter based in Los Angeles, California.
- Their shared hosting plans are fairly expensive compared with their competitors’.
If you’re looking for the best cloud hosting for Django, then Heroku is among the top choices. It’s a cloud hosting service that’s designed to provide quick and efficient building of web applications. With its extensive range of add-ons, Heroku offers comprehensive services for hosting Django sites.
What’s great about Heroku is that it offers an opinionated environment, therefore, allowing you an easier time managing and deploying your application. Because of this, you can focus more on the development of the app itself, rather than the infrastructure needed for it.
It requires no maintenance for infrastructure as the software itself does that, eliminating the need to hire someone to manage it for you. Adding to its convenience and ease of use are the various built-in add-ons that allow for the easy management of your web app – from simple things like alerts to other more complex aspects like monitoring.
Moreover, it offers simple scalability on the horizontal and vertical levels, allowing it to have some room to grow with your Django app. As for the pricing, Heroku offers more flexibility in their plans, even providing a convenient way to gauge which plan is best for you by helping you estimate your needs.
- Offers an opinionated environment for users, allowing you to focus more on the code rather than infrastructure.
- Has an extensive range of built-in add-ons for an easier time managing your Django site
- It’s fairly easy to use and the learning curve isn’t that steep
- Offers flexibility in pricing and has a convenient way to calculate your needs and potential usage
- Not ideal for larger enterprises due to its inability to handle heavy-duty computing
|Visit TMD Hosting|
Offering faster loading times and enhanced security features, TMD hosting is considered one of the best providers for Django hosting. They use several SSD servers to power their plans, allowing them to provide their clients with high-quality and fast-loading hosting services at affordable rates.
What’s great about TMD is that they offer a wide range of different types of hosting services – from cloud hosting to VPS hosting, allowing them to cater to different types of users and their specific needs.
Moreover, they emphasize the value of the security, constantly updating their systems to provide clients with the protection they need from hackers, viruses, and other kinds of online threats that can potentially endanger sensitive data.
Another great thing about TMD Hosting is their dedication to providing superb service for their clients which is evident in their customer service support which is available 24/7 all year round.
Additionally, you don’t have to worry about losing precious information from your Django site as they offer free daily backups, allowing you to have some peace of mind when it comes to your site.
Overall, TMD Hosting’s ability to support different kinds of hosting needs and the comprehensive features available in each of their plans make them one of the best options for hosting Django sites out there.
- TDM offer an extensive range of hosting options for different types of users.
- They have enhanced security features like daily updates and malware protection.
- They offer 16 times faster page load times, eliminating the potential of clients abandoning the site.
- TMD offers all of these at affordable rates, making them accessible to various types of clients.
- Only suitable for small to medium types of projects.
Another cloud-based hosting for Django, Kamatera offers a high level of scalability, allowing it to adapt to your site’s growing needs. Because of this, you don’t have to worry about outgrowing their services as they have a comprehensive infrastructure that can accommodate your needs.
They have a 99.9% uptime guarantee, giving you a higher level of reliability compared to other hosting sites. Their servers are available and stable at all times, ensuring you don’t suffer from the consequences of website downtime.
Moreover, because their servers are cloud-based, there’s no need to worry about any potential consequences on your site due to hardware malfunction. This allows for a consistently smooth operation for your Django-based website, enabling you to focus on the other aspects of your business.
More than that, the great thing about Kamatera is that they offer a free trial for those who are unsure of their services, allowing you a full 30 days to test their services as much as you want. Should you like their services, you can avail of their plans which come at affordable rates, making them accessible to users with budget constraints.
Aside from these, they offer a dedicated Private Cloud Network that allows enhanced control over your data, allowing you to reduce and eliminate the risks of data breaches and other security risks.
- Offers top-notch services at affordable rates
- Provides a high level of scalability and flexibility to users
- Cloud-based servers that have a guaranteed uptime of around 99.9%
- Offers a 30-day free trial to potential customers
- Comprehensive security features for reduced security risks
- Can be a bit difficult to get used to at first
|Visit A2 Hosting|
If you are looking for one of the best server hosting for Django with exceptional email features, A2 Hosting the way to go. The company boasts itself for providing top-notch server performance and speed, security, and stellar customer support.
Established in 2003, A2 Hosting initially focused on providing services for developers. The company was one of the first ones to offer PHP 5 and Ruby on Rails support on shared servers.
A2 Hosting also offers Turbo hosting which has fewer server users, pre-set caching options, and a doubled amount of the designated physical memory. The Turbo hosting option features coaching tools, optimized software, and ultra-fast page loading speed.
Hosting your Django-based website with A2 Hosting is a breeze. The migration and installation process is straightforward and fuss-free. We liked that hosting with this provider is not as tedious as other premium server hosts.
In terms of server reliability, A2 Hosting promises a minimum of 99.9% uptime. Moreover, their customer support is also available to assist 24/7. Overall, we conclude that hosting with this provider is worth the investment given all the excellent hosting solutions and quality support they offer.
- A2 Hosting delivers excellent server speed and performance.
- Their Turbo hosting option offers top-notch page loading speed.
- Hosting with this provider ensures your site is safe and reliable.
- Migrating and installing a Django-based website with A2 Hosting is very easy.
- They offer exceptional uptime.
- Customer support is always available and highly knowledgeable.
- Their hosting plans are quite expensive compared with other leading hosting providers.
- Their startup plans are heavily limited.
For the best python Django hosting provider, Pythonanywhere is the top choice. Specially designed to host Python-based Django sites, this web hosting provider is one of the most popular options among Python developers.
Adopting a “batteries included” stand, Pythonanywhere offers its clients with an extensive range of libraries that allow you to easily create your site without starting from scratch. For beginners, this is a useful feature that allows them to focus more on the coding itself.
Aside from this, all their plans are backed by extremely powerful servers that can help you further explore various concepts for your site. And since you can access this hosting provider by simply going on your browser, you can enjoy their services even while you’re out and about and no matter what device you’re on.
They also provide enhanced scalability, allowing it to cover your needs even as your website grows. Furthermore, should you encounter any issues with their services, you can easily avail of their tech support team. The best part is, they’re also developers so they are more than equipped to handle your concerns.
All of these are available at budget-friendly prices and they even have a free plan for beginners so you can check out and explore their services without any commitments. Nevertheless, they still offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for their clients and cancelation can be done at any time.
- Specially designed to accommodate Python-based sites and offers various Django-specific features
- Backed by powerful servers for excellent service and near-constant uptime
- On-the-go accessibility via your device’s installed browser
- Adopts a “batteries-included” stance, providing comprehensive features for beginners
- Knowledgeable and expert tech support team
- Affordable price plans with a free option for beginners
- Only best for startups and medium-sized businesses
Last but not least is Cloudways, a cloud-based managed hosting provider for Django. It offers a dedicated environment that allows for excellent performance, eliminating the barriers offered by shared web hosting.
Furthermore, Cloudways also uses SSD-based hosting which contributes to its high-performing capacity and allows for faster loading times for your web pages. For security, they also provide comprehensive security features that ensure the security and protection of your sensitive data.
From dedicated firewalls to constant patching of their security, you can rest assured that your data is safe with this hosting provider. Aside from this, it offers excellent vertical scaling features that allow you to scale your site without affecting pre-established customization.
They also offer an extensive range of integrations and add-ons, allowing you to further enhance your site and its performance, incorporating them seamlessly with your Django-based site. The best part is that they offer 24/7 monitoring services which can be accessed in real-time, enabling you to view how your site is doing at any given moment.
In terms of pricing, Cloudways adopts a pay-as-you-go scheme, allowing you to pay for only the resources you do use, rather than paying for features you won’t have any use for. For any concerns, you can contact them at any time of day or year with their 24/7/365 customer support.
- Comprehensive features that provide excellent performance
- Excellent security features for the protection and security of your data
- A wide selection of integrations and add-ons for better operation
- Smooth and seamless scalability for the further growth of your site
- Flexible payment schemes tailored to your needs
- They don’t offer domain name registration.
- They lack email hosting for their clients.
A Comprehensive Buyer’s Guide to Django Web Hosting Providers
Things to Consider When Selecting a Django Hosting Provider
Managed or Unmanaged Hosting
In unmanaged hosting, the service provider essentially leaves all the jobs to you. Although you can get some features that can make the tasks at hand easier, you would still have to handle the updates and other maintenance by yourself.
With managed hosting, on the other hand, the provider takes care of certain essential tasks such as implementing patches, installing software, running backups, server maintenance, etc.
Cloud, VPS, Dedicated or Shared
Although shared hosting for Django is quite popular, some hosting providers can be restrictive with it. If you prefer a shared server, make sure to look for the provider’s supported technologies. VPS hosting for Django-based sites is quite good since you get all the benefits of having your site server at a lower cost.
Cloud Django hosting is almost similar to VPS but with added benefits. Cloud hosting offers exceptional scalability which makes it ideal for every site owner who aims to expand their online presence.
Lastly, dedicated hosting for Django websites is more of an uncommon case. This type of hosting is ideal for site owners who are expecting large traffic volumes from the get-go.
When choosing the best hosting for Django websites, it is ideal to select a provider that offers several tools that will make site migration and installation process a breeze. This can include an intuitive cPanel, cronjobs, Git support, etc.
Other Factors to Look For in a Django Server Host
When selecting a hosting service, it is important to select one that can deliver exceptional speed and reliability. Look for a provider that has an uptime guarantee of at least 99%.
Reliable customer support is essential for every hosting provider. Given that not every website owner is keen on website building, the hosting company must be able to guide and answer their client’s questions promptly.
One of the best ways to tell if the provider is worth investing in or not is to check its reputation through customer reviews.
If you have a small business, your hosting provider’s package prices are a crucial factor to consider. Thankfully, due to the tight competition among hosting companies, hosting plan prices have become more accessible for small and medium businesses.
Why Should You Invest in The Best Django Web Hosting
Speed and Performance
One of the top reasons why you need to invest in a well-reputable Django hosting service provider is the top-grade server speed and performance. The majority of top-notch hosting services can deliver their uptime guarantee without fail.
The best hosting providers put great effort into giving their clients’ sites the optimum security against third party threats that can undermine their online presence.
Stellar hosting services take pride in securing their clients’ data by providing innovative backups. Thus, when you choose to invest in a reliable hosting provider, your important files and data are guaranteed to be safe.
To successfully launch your Django-based website, you need to select the right hosting service. Moreover, if you don’t know where to start your hunt for the best Django hosting provider, consider looking into the 7 platforms mentioned in this guide.