The end – to – end development aspect of Node JS provides an effective system well suited to rapidly – paced productive environments that require scalability without depending so much on hardware.
Show/Hide Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Right now, we’re here to help you gather valuable knowledge about the industry such as where you need to direct your focus, and what to look for when finding the best node js hosting service for you.
Comparison of 7 Best Node JS Hosting
|A2 Hosting||Get Started|
Top 7 Best Node JS Hosting Reviews
Here is our compilation of node JS hosting providers that made their impact over the past few years. They had been part of many developers’ journeys, and we’ve gone over their best features, as well as the pros and cons to help you determine for yourselves the best one.
Something that can suit the needs and preferences of developers in this fast-paced and evolving technological environment is an end-to-end platform that can support a wide array of programming languages. One of the household names when it comes to the best node js hosting service is Platform.sh who showcases their investment in zero infrastructure management and automation systems that are consistently maintained and upgraded for maximum efficiency.
Their responsive 24 / 7 customer support for program troubleshooting and platform inquiries is satisfying and reliable. The provider guides their client every step of the way using a centralized management system for progress tracking and optimized databases to keep your data secured.
Platform.sh utilizes a declarative infrastructure and does not have any staging server bottlenecks, so there are no delays on deployment and publishing, easily making it a great option to consider when it comes to node js web hosting.
- sh is an ideal option for working teams of developers and designers, since it created an environment conducive to communication and data preservation.
- This is a provider that can accommodate the needs of both microservices and monolith developments.
- Their customer support teams offer excellent assistance.
- Speed is not a focus feature of the platform and there may be downtime issues at certain times.
- This can be a bit expensive, especially for beginners.
Kamatera is one of the platforms that provide the best hosting for node JS. Its reputation is backed by an outstanding number of positive reviews that vouch for its reliability, customer support, and richness of features. The company has also made its name for the quality and performance of its servers, built and maintained to accommodate node js cloud hosting.
It can take over all management-related tasks out of your hands, thus conserving your resources for other ventures. They as well provide an advanced cloud firewall as their main safeguarding system, and a high-security private network to protect you from any attacks that could compromise your program in any way.
You are offered all that at a decent price within the affordable range even for beginners, with 1GB RAM, 5 TB network traffic, and a 20 GB SDD storage at reasonable rates that don’t break the bank. We would especially recommend this if you prefer your Node JS hosted in areas within China, Europe, the Middle East, or North America.
- Their customer assistance teams offer reliable support and are friendly to their clients throughout the process.
- Kamatera can accommodate any server setup and offers a direct management
- Easy and intuitive to use, it also provides plenty of computing solutions to suit all operations.
- This is a good choice to consider if you value speed and performance.
- The cost of managed servers is relatively expensive.
Worry less with a more convenient node.js hosting platform that promises automated backups, optimized and auto-healing servers, and 24 / 7 / 365 customer assistance. CloudWays, aside from their unlimited application feature, also comes with an innovative control panel for enhanced customization, and a fully managed security system to preserve your application’s integrity.
If you need a node js cloud hosting so you can go live at the soonest possible time, without the complications of setting up a website, this is the best choice for you. It doesn’t compromise security and performance for the scale it can accommodate, and it can provide aid as well when it comes to team collaborations and program management.
It also uses an integrated approach for starters, and that has hooked many clients that remain loyal up to this day. With a free SSL certificate, domain, unlimited bandwidth, automated backups, and free website migration.
- CloudWays offers a 24 / 7 / 365 website monitoring feature with recordings stored to their optimized servers while sending you updates through messaging or email to keep you posted on your site’s performance.
- Their customer assistance teams offer good and reliable assistance with consistent responsiveness.
- This is one of the few platforms that does not utilize contractual subscriptions and offers a pay-as-you-go billing option. So while they are not cheap, they can be considered an economic choice.
- This is an exclusive cloud hosting platform, so it doesn’t provide email hosting or a cPanel feature.
- Their pricing is a bit high in general.
|Visit A2 Hosting|
A2Hosting has made its name mainly for its capacity to host WordPress sites, but it has very recently optimized its servers to provide only the best node JS hosting service. This service is made available to both beginner and expert developers. If you’re one to value high speed and rich customization, then this is a provider you can trust since it has specialized in such since 2003.
They’ve had clients renewing their subscriptions for succeeding years, not only because of the performance and capacity of their servers and systems but also because of their commendable customer support.
Another thing that couples with them being the best VPS python node js hosting provider is the fact that theirs is also the most affordable in the market, given its value and features. All of this comes with a guarantee of safety with their vigilant security system that will both protect and preserve your developments.
- A2Hosting is one of the very few providers that allows configuration and installations into shared developer environments.
- Subscription plans are simple and straight to the point, therefore, it is less confusing to newcomers.
- Their servers commit to the standard 99.9% uptime and can reliably make the hosting experience uncomplicated.
- Although site migration is easy and free, it can charge hidden costs if you downgrade your subscription type.
- They are still working on applying their Turbo Plan to Python applications.
Container-based and scalable, Heroku is known to secure your app from source to execution with a curated Node stack using a simplified path and unified time axis. This provider effectively utilizes integrated tools and resources to create a meticulous system designed specifically to maximize team communication, workflow management, and overall productivity.
All this easily makes it one of the most reliable node js application hosting platforms on the market. One thing their clients appreciate with this provider is the freedom and autonomy on the customization of their app infrastructure and the inherent intuitive interface applied.
Basically, the system offers an amount of convenience that allows their clients to focus on their applications without bothering with the routing configuration or traffic distribution. If you want to invest in ease and simplicity, Heroku is the way to go.
- Heroku, unlike other providers, allows for plug-in installations that can expand your network, add databases, and improve the workings of your app.
- It has recently promoted its GitHub integration, allowing their clients access to more features for the deployment and management of modular applications.
- Not considerably the most affordable option made available in the market
- Although the features are simple to use and apply, account maneuvering can seem difficult.
When it comes to a node.js web hosting service that will give you a bang for your buck, HostPresto is the way to go. With a free domain, unlimited bandwidth, and free website migration as the base features, their hosting plans come with secure shell access to ensure security, ease of setup, and optimized configuration.
With a London-based infrastructure that’s focused on enhancing connectivity, service quality, performance, and excellent customer service, its best node js hosting is elevated to a new level of efficiency.
Including HostPresto, you won’t need to request for changes in the configuration for any additional module or software installations, so your program development process is assured to be smooth sailing. This way, you can deploy your application or your website at the soonest possible time.
- HostPresto does not have charges hidden behind the cost of each plan purchased, including for the back – up services.
- Their hosting plans come with support applications that can enhance your node.JS programs
- Downtime is a rare occasion when availing of HostPresto’s js hosting plans.
- Their servers are centered in the UK, so other areas of farther proximity may not experience the best of their services.
Another platform that offers production-grade cloud hosting utilizing managed Docker containers in a metal server is NodeChef. With high prioritization of information preservation and protection, your data can easily be tracked, analyzed, and stored to oversee progress easily.
Performance monitoring can also be integrated and autoscaled as well as set alerts to protect your progress from crashes and tech failures. Their setup requirements are simple and deployment is intuitive and easily achievable, even for beginners, given the scalable and versatile solutions that hail it as the best hosting for node js.
- NodeChef offers one of the cheapest entry points for hosting in the market.
- This platform is extensively reliable when it comes to the consistency of uptime as well as the speed of
- They can provide progress and status updates to indicate the performance of a program with its database monitoring feature.
- They don’t have accommodating customer support teams.
Guide on Node.JS Hosting Platforms
At some point, you will need to showcase the results of your application to a wider network, and this is where availing of the best node js hosting can benefit you greatly. For starters, you can opt for node js application hosting that is affordable and easy to use, but it has to be reliable.
You may even avail free hosting service so you can have an overview of what it can offer. Afterwards, you can determine what you really need to make the most out of your program. You can always get an upgrade eventually, with better options and features included in every paid node.js web hosting service.
Every tech developer has their own set of requirements to make their programs run easier and smoother, and you must discern what you truly need. This may be more of a challenge than it seems like in the beginning, so we prepared a few pro tips when it comes to choosing the best node js hosting for you.
Also, remember that node.js hosting providers can accommodate a few specific factors, like the need for fast connectivity and speed, a huge pool for outsourcing developers, and a simplicity for language. If the hosting platform you’ve chosen specializes in heavy data processing and computation, then you may need to reconsider.
Flexible Hosting Plans
Another thing to look out for is the versatility of the offers given, because there may be a possibility that the node js web hosting you chose doesn’t bring the ease you require. You must have the alternative to switch to a new platform without having to commit to yearlong subscriptions.
It also helps that any downgrading of your plans won’t cost you hidden fees or extra charges. It also helps that you opt for hosting platforms that are user-friendly and more accommodating to beginners, so they can give you a more flexible offer.
Management Assistance and Diagnostic Reports
Some hosting platforms come with integrated systems that manage the workings of your data while tracking the progress of your program developments, and this is an essential underrated feature, especially when you’re a start-up with a small team composition.
Performance monitoring features can save you the unnecessary analytical workings that could require you an additional worker, and this can help you discern any causes of crashes and failures in your app or program.
Tech-Savviness is Key
This isn’t just the key for creating an effective and efficient program. It is also a key indicator as to what kind of service you should avail. In this case, you must opt for a larger cloud infrastructure that can provide streamline management for your application, while virtually eliminating the tedium of requirement processing.
Although smaller and focus driven platforms are more specific towards the goal of their services, choosing a large infrastructure can avail you more features like event-driven coding, which can make you more attuned to the events within your program.
Every provider has its own set of features and focal points, and you must find the one that works best for you. That way, you can put yourself out there most effectively and efficiently with their platform, and their company can get loyal clients such as yourself in return. That way, it’s a win-win situation for everyone.
Given all that we’ve discussed, we hope that the information we’ve shared has been of help to you and your decision-making process in getting the most out of the best node JS hosting platforms in the industry.
Just take note that once your development is live and out there, make sure that you have your node.js application scanned and reinforced against security vulnerability. Good luck!