Web hosting used to be something you’d get for your blog or personal portfolio, but with the professional demands of this day and age, it can do you well to consider the many opportunities presented by wider avenues.
Expanding the reach of your business is one of the services offered by service providers of web hosting, and now they offer reseller schemes that go with a number of benefits.
With the best reseller hosting service provider, you can have access to larger disk space, better bandwidth capacities, and a more efficient and streamlined graphical interface.
Show/Hide Table of Contents
Table of Contents
The cost of reseller hosting services may vary over time, but it proves to be a worthwhile investment, considering the convenience it can offer you in your day-to-day transactions. The best reseller hosting provider will allow you a better connection with your customers, and this will allow you to assist your customers as soon as possible when it comes to technical difficulties.
Basically, there is not one single feature that can identify the best reseller hosting plans, but you can go through the outstanding ones in the industry and figure out which service works best for you. With that, we compiled 8 of the most reliable providers with the best hosting reseller program bundles that will suit your various needs and preferences.
This can also serve as a guide if you have yet to determine what to look for or if you’re unaware of what these reseller products can do for you.
Comparison of 8 Best Reseller Hosting
|A2 Hosting||Get Started|
Top 8 Best Reseller Hosting Reviews
Here is our compilation of a few, if not the best reseller web hosting providers that had not only made their mark in the industry but had personally made our businesses grow and expand. We have included a concise description of what has helped build each of these web hosting provider’s names, as well as the pros and cons of each one.
This product is particularly recommended for those specifically in search of the best VPS reseller hosting, with speed and security at the top feature priority. With InterServer.net, your data is safe and easy to manage. You even get options for your disk space, which can easily be expanded depending on how much space your accounts can take up. The bandwidth can be increased reaching up to 2000GB for a maximum of 70 cPanel accounts.
All that for an affordable monthly rate, with a steady price for unique IP addresses no matter how large your account is. They’ve been in the industry of providing best reseller hosting services for more than 20 years, and their service goes to show how their core business principles had paid off over time.
- Data security is a top priority and this is reinforced with daily proactive backups, without setups and additional fees.
- All standard features in shared hosting are readily available to their clients.
- There is no limit in setting up cPanel accounts.
- Very little to no price fluctuations.
- 24/7 customer assistance and support.
- Provides free hosting services only for students and is limited to a year’s use.
Widely known for their initiative to offset 300% of the carbon from all the energy they consume in their tech processes, GreenGeeks is but one of the pioneering, if not the most environmentally – friendly, and sustainable web hosting providers in the industry.
This company has grown greatly after their early start in 2006 and are now hosting up to half a million websites, focusing their reseller hosting services on helping their clients earn recurring revenue by maximizing growth, ensuring platform security and optimizing growth and value.
They are also well known for their scalability in computing resources, with high capacity to accommodate multiple data centers while offering exclusive cache support. GreenGeeks has also made a name as one of the best windows reseller hosting platforms, mainly because of its developer-friendly systems and e-commerce capabilities.
- Simply designed and intuitive to use, this is recommended for the use of beginner website owners.
- Its features include enhanced protection from SPAM with real-time server monitoring and security scans.
- It offers high speed and uptime since they integrate top-grade hardware with power redundancy.
- Backups are regular, consistent, and automated to protect and secure the data content of each account.
- This provider does not have servers and data centers located in Asia.
- This is relatively more expensive compared to other hosts.
With their reputation for domains and affordability, NameCheap is one of the first to integrate the best reseller hosting program with a 2 – factor authentication. It is known for its web plans with E-commerce and WordPress, thus making them the typical recommendation to beginners in the industry. Their CPanel and services are focused on providing the essentials for content management, as well as in containing the heavy traffic of users with their unmetered bandwidth.
With a disk space that runs at a maximum of 150GB, which is not as large as most web hosts, it promises no limit when it comes to hosted domains and subdomains, with a 99.9% uptime. The company is also an active supporter of Net Neutrality and had launched campaigns dedicated to defending our liberties on the Internet.
- The NameCheap content security systems keep the accounts safe with their anti-virus software and built-in firewalls without the additional costs.
- Their 2 – factor authentication keeps the account and the data contained secure and safe from hacking.
- They remain unparalleled when it comes to their knowledgeable and accommodating customer support and assistance.
- NameCheap offers the best WHM reseller hosting for clients with personal websites and blogs.
- Their platform has a simple system with limited features.
- This does not include shared plans when it comes to content delivery networks like Cloudflare.
- This provider does not provide free SSL certification to their clients.
If you’re looking for a provider that offers the best Linux reseller hosting programs and services, ResellerClub will surely give you the value for your money. In fact, it is widely known for the practicality of their reseller hosting plans, alongside their competitive pricing strategies and intuitive, easy to use systems.
Its flexible programs come with an unlimited number of accounts to allow for the creation and selling of web hosting plans while providing 24/7 customer support services. Another unique feature that ResellerClub offers are their Softaculous installers, that allow for convenient and efficient updates and upgrades to maximize growth and enhance management in just one click.
Without backups, they protect the data within their accounts through hotlink and leech protection systems, as well as integrating password protection for their folders and files to limit access. The company even allows you to switch plans if you’re not sure which ones will suit you best. That way you may remain autonomous and in full control of your accounts.
- ResellerClub comes with Cloudflare protection with scalable and seamless upgrades to protect and preserves your resources
- With its free hosting migration feature, you can easily transfer your data and content from your current provider.
- You can start up your reseller account for free.
- Their hosting plans are highly customizable and come with unmetered disk space
- ResellerClub hosting plans do not include free domain names
- Their system does not support regular automated backups to protect the data and the contents in your account
One of the more widely known names and the largest company in the web hosting industry for their management systems and automated operations is GoDaddy, who has empowered a community of customers running 20 million strong. In fact, they hold the title as the most expansive domain registrar to date.
They have also done some rebranding as of late, to make the platform for convenient, sustainable, and in wholesome support for diversity – an approach that had improved their public image significantly. The company has also primarily gained its reputation for the best reseller hosting plans that allow their clients more autonomy and control over the procedures concerning their business through simplified CPanel.
Their services also stand out for being rich in features and accommodating hosting for both Windows and Linux. In short, this is considered an excellent choice when it comes to all – in – one hosting systems that give you the worth of your investment and more.
- GoDaddy has a selection of plans to choose from and each one includes an SSL certificate that is valid for the entire hosting life cycle.
- Easy to set – up and simple to use even for those without server admin skills
- Their practical opening offers allow beginner startups and entrepreneurs to run a website or host their services for a smaller capital.
- Their uptime is consistent at a 99.9% rate and has gradually reached out to support smaller up and coming businesses.
- Although their website contains almost all basic info, customer support has proven to be relatively difficult to navigate.
- GoDaddy has a tendency to upsell with fluctuating prices and additional costs.
For beginners, the main challenge lies in how to get things started, and this jumping-off point is what InMotion offers best. They are widely prominent for its ease in server management, a variety of features and plans, as well the dependability of their multi-layered data defense and security system. This is a scalable but large provider that uniquely caters to a new focal point – small businesses.
They are notable for the convenience of providing the best VPS reseller hosting plans, alongside dedicated, shared and managed types. The company put down its roots in the infancy of the Internet, so they had garnered enough information on innovative evolution, making them more competitive and aware of the market.
The support the company has given its clients to guide them towards optimum growth and maximum revenue has led to their loyalty, thus making InMotion one of the biggest providers in the industry, with over 300,000 domains in their name.
- This hosting provider can accommodate every kind of account, with a variety of features to suit every size and complexity.
- All their managed hosting plans come with free SSL certificates and free domain names, as well as unlimited bandwidth and disk space.
- It offers a 24/7 customer assistance system that keeps their clients knowledgeable and supported when it comes to inquiries and troubleshooting.
- Their wide variety may present the difficulty due to a paradox of choice.
- The main InMotion databases are located in North America, and other countries may experience fluctuations in speed and uptime.
A company that is usually hailed as the best web hosting reseller when it comes to feature value per cost, HostGator has not only set the standard for efficiency and economy, it also allows for convenient resource location and data migration to give their clients more control in their websites.
Another offer that makes the company a good investment on your part is the free certification and unmetered features that come with setting that accounting, including free domains, subdomains, unlimited accounts and databases, and private name servers. HostGator has as well integrated the latest technology in its CPanel and better security systems to make content management easier and safer.
It can also do you well to know that they are one of, if not the best reseller hosting for vps, shared hosting, and cloud hosting plan provider. If you’re looking for a web hosting provider that will surely deliver, this one can give you the bang for your buck.
- Hostgator provides website data that can help you track progress and analyze approaches that can lead to more revenue and bigger growth.
- Their weekly offsite backups for your data are automated and consistent.
- Their online customer support is available 24/7 and provides hundreds of tutorial videos, as well as FAQ articles.
- Although customer assistance is reliable and capable, they take a longer time to respond to queries.
- Discounts and promotions are only provided to those who have long contracts with the company.
|Visit A2 Hosting|
Competitive and efficient, the features with which A2Hosting has gained its reputation for was their optimized management systems, outstanding record-breaking uptime speeds, and their efficient customer assistance. They offer a variety of plans to suit every business with varying needs, complexities, and budgets while including a 20x turbo option on the speed for every opened account.
This just goes to show that this is a provider that values the money you can gain when you’re not wasting accumulated hours due to slow downtime, and they make sure that all their reseller hosting services are developer-friendly, with unmetered bandwidth and data storage.
This is a company that invested in the high-end top reliability servers that can attend to the hosting needs of developers, which is their main focus. However, they also cater to a few more hosting types, including shared, VPS, and dedicated hosting. If you want to go all out and outrun the competition, you can do so more effectively with A2Hosting.
- They remain unparalleled when it comes to the performance of their 24/7/365 customer support teams
- All their plans come with standard – ranked databases with automated updates and installers.
- A2Hosting champions their Turbo plan option, which then allows for the optimum performance of their websites, thus allowing them to gain more revenue and a reliable reputation.
- Although they provide free SSL certificates, they do not give out domains and subdomains for free.
- They rarely integrate the latest tech updates on their systems and they take longer to adapt to the growing changes in the industry, unlike other companies.
Things You Need to Know When Investing in Reseller Hosting
What is Reseller Hosting for?
Reseller hosting is an innovative and modern take on expanding your business and making the most of your ventures by utilizing the capacities of technology. Even without technological background, anyone can make use of reseller hosting for a variety of uses, from launching a venture, to branding, to promoting a pitch, managing arrangements, and creating solid professional relationships with your clients.
If you can establish yourself as a reliable, if not one of the best web hosting reseller, one successful transaction can lead to another. Eventually, you can offer digital packages to your clients, thus increasing your revenue, and encouraging growth in the venture. One thing we can truly assure you is that investing in the best reseller web hosting program that is suitable to your business can make for a lucrative opportunity that can garner you profit and progress.
Factors for Consideration
When starting as a reseller host, you will need a platform to invest in, and choosing which platform or set of programs can help promote optimum growth for your business is the real challenge. This is where you will need to re-assess what you truly need for the business and what you need to look out for in the programs you may encounter. You may also need to consider how some approaches require a specific skill set, and how some features are more user-friendly and intuitive.
Here Are Some Things You May Need to Factor in Before Finalizing Your Choice
Speed and Reliability
Any innovation’s strong marketing point is the convenience it can offer its clients, and how much time they can possibly save. Also, we are in a day and age where slow patches and page loads are some of the worst things that could happen when you’re working. When you’ve invested in a dependable, if not the best WHM reseller hosting program, you can offer your clients a well-performing venue for their businesses, thus building your reputation and increasing the reach of your network with positive feedback and recommendations.
Services and Features Offered as Per Cost
Even though custom CPanel can be utilized as the main for all the reseller hosting services you can offer, it’s important that you can allow your clients access to more features. The more you can offer, the more inclined your customers will be to purchase from you through promotions and product packages.
Reseller hosting is already a venture that capitalizes on the benefits of sales and marketing, it is important that you keep your clients feature pantry full of options, especially if they have multiple websites to manage. Also, more options mean more approaches and opportunities for growth, and that is a vital thing to put on the table for your customers.
Performance of Customer Assistance
A good thing when you’re a reseller host for the best WHM reseller hosting provider is that you got most of your back – end issues solved. If ever your clients are in need of assistance regarding maintenance and data security, a good provider can deliver and thus, improve upon your reputation as a business. With that, you should always look out for the availability of these providers to assist you, and finding one that offers 24/7/365 customer service and help is a quality feature.
With all that being said, we can discern that finding the best hosting reseller program lies in looking for a reliable provider and assessing the services offered. The amount of information you need to process about this topic may seem a lot, especially if you’re not tech-savvy. Still, investing in such a venture can easily expand the horizons and grow the network for your business.
It’s no longer a question of how making good use of our now ever-growing online communities and constantly improving technology can make life easier for you. This just might be the most viable and innovative approach for optimum growth. We hope that this review gives you guidance in improving your opportunities with the best reseller hosting platform.